Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Guess You Can Hear Me Now

One of the reasons I love this time of year is because the blustery winds give me a great excuse not to use my cell phone when I'm out of the office. Now Motorola has gone and ruined a good thing with their new Motopure H12 Bluetooth 2.0 headset, which promises noise cancellation via their CrystalTalk technology (a pair of microphones tracks background noise and cancels it), a 5.5-hour talk time, and an improved, supposedly much more comfortable ear hook design. So there go all three of my excuses. Thanks a lot, Motorola.
Comments
Can someone give me an idea whether or not I should go for a smart phone or just use a more stylish phone and wait for some better technology? I am on the Sprint network, and was referred to http://www.sanyowireless.com, but I'm not seeing any options that look like smart phones. I don't need an MP3 player or a camera, I'd rather have a phone that is lighter and easier to carry. Any recommendations would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment